Quilts for Campers

    Quilts for Campers

      "Most of us have experienced an encouraging word or kind gesture when we were at our deepest low, and we know how life changing it was. Since 1985, we have lifted children from the deepest pits of despair and given them hope that they can take one more step toward a better tomorrow and a brighter future." - Quote from RFKC Website

    7.15.2006

    Had a little trip to the fabric store today:



    No, that's not all for me. Well, it is. . .but this was purchased to make quilts with. I think there's about a hundred and twenty-five yards in that shot, maybe a little more, and I paid around $150 for all of it. Apparently JoAnn's is getting ready to stock some new fabric, so all of their clearance fabric was an extra 70% off. I didn't pay more than $1.20/yd for anything, and since some of the fabric was originally priced at $6.99/yd, I got an amazing discount! I found some really great, camp-themed stuff for the kiddos, too. I hope this idea turns out as well as I want it to. . .but mostly I just hope I can get done with all of them on time! With my best friend (who is also crafty, thank the good Lord!) moving into town, I have a feeling I'll be recruiting me some help soon. Yay!

    posted by The Sexy Knitter @ 10:43 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home