Quilts for Campers

    Quilts for Campers

      "Most of us have experienced an encouraging word or kind gesture when we were at our deepest low, and we know how life changing it was. Since 1985, we have lifted children from the deepest pits of despair and given them hope that they can take one more step toward a better tomorrow and a brighter future." - Quote from RFKC Website

    4.25.2007

    All in all, quilting is going smashingly! I have been sewing nearly every night for two hours, and progress is being made! Although I only have four finished quilts at this time, I feel confident that they will all be completed in time for the June camps. Here's the first one:

    Isn't it pretty?

    And here's the huge stack of fabric, waiting to be cut into squares...


    To those of you who have helped in so many ways, thank you!

    posted by The Sexy Knitter @ 11:14 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home